This site is maintained by the Public Affairs Team of the British Embassy in Washington DC, an overseas post of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London. The UK Mission to the United Nations, UK Trade & Investment and the British Film Office are also featured on this site.
BritainUSA.com aims to answer the questions most frequently asked in the United States about Britain and provide up-to-date government comment on current events. The information is intended primarily for readers in the United States and some services described will not be available, or relevant, to readers outside the USA.
Readers outside the USA may wish to link to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website on www.fco.gov.uk to access information about the UK's representation in their countries.
Comments and Suggestions
We would greatly welcome your comments and suggestions as we continue to improve the way we deliver information to you. These suggestions can be submitted to us via a feedback form. We would especially be interested to hear:
- What additional information you would find useful on the site?
- How easy was it to navigate through, and any suggestions for improvements?
- What you enjoyed most about the site.
- If you were looking for specific information, what were you looking for and did you find it?
- If so, did you find it quickly?